|Ladder 98 assists on HVAC Malfunction in Limerick Township|
|By RFD Watchdesk|
|August 22, 2020|
RFD crews were alerted Saturday evening assisting Limerick Fire Department for a reported building fire inside the Dollar Store in Parktowne Plaza. Initial reports indicated fire was visible on the roof with an evacuation of the complex ongoing. Ladder 98 responded along with units from Limerick and Black Rock Volunteer Fire Company to discover an HVAC unit had malfunctioned causing the issue. Utilities were secured with fire units being released after approximately 30 minutes.
|Units:||Ladder 98, Chief 98|